Insanity Quilt

Monday, February 14, 2011

Rearranged sewing computer room

No sewing yesterday, but David and I rearranged the sewing room finally... and it is so neat and clean!!! I got the filing cabinets through craigslist. They are nice and sturdy ikea drawers and files and the printer fits with extra room.



We got rid of a bulky L desk I had gotten for $50 w/fancy chair years ago at an estate sale, and now I can move from the sewing machine to my ironing board much easier on the smaller desk top.




We took the TV we had in our room and put it down here, yeah!  I can only listen to talk radio and pop tunes on the radio so long, now I can listen/watch a show too.



So, hopefully this will make me more productive, at least, for a little while!! The teak shelves and cabinet came down from our room as well. A used furniture store find from years ago.

Besides sewing, finding used bargains on furniture and appliances is one of my favorite things to do when I need one of these types of things.

Happy Sewing to everyone this week!

No comments: