Insanity Quilt

Monday, December 17, 2012

EASY STREET PART 4 - FLYING GEESE SQUARE UNITS




64 FLYING GEESE UNITS COMPLETE!   I have to figure out why my pics are a little yellow, oh well.  Lot's of work and errands this week so I'm glad to be done by Monday.

I just got my new Sew EZI Table on Saturday and it is good as the reviews that I have read on the internet.  It is holding my quite large Viking Diamond Deluxe and is as steady as can be.  The insert is high quality and fits like a glove.  It looked good studying the pics on the site, but it is even better when you actually see it up close.  Living in So Cal, it literally came in 2 days!!! Thank you Barbara at SewEZI!



The other table is my IKEA galant 48 X 24 table, which is the nicest smoothest sturdiest table and an IKEA drawer set.  So reasonable and so nice. You might recognize the chair from Arrow Cabinets. It is really comfy.

I love that I can move these pieces around if I change rooms or need to rearrange for whatever reason.

Hope all you quilter sewers have a happy week.  It is just me, or is everyone humming the Drifters' version of "White Christmas" from Home alone that plays at least twice a day on the radio." bump bump bump bi bump bi bump"....It always puts me in a good mood through out the day!

3 comments:

Tami C said...

Lucky your for getting the Sew EZI Table!!! Glad you really like it. Your geese are looking great!

Mary said...

Love your colors! The sewing table looks fantastic too!

Cyn said...

Your FG look great. Nice table; looks fab.