Insanity Quilt

Sunday, June 10, 2012

STASH REPORT - WEEK 24, 2012

Finished my Scrappy Bargello from Bonnie's January scrap class.  I am going to bind it today with a black fabric. It finished at 88" X 96".  All my old scraps.

Added 2 yards of black Moda essential dots for my next quilt project, which will have 30's repros (from stash), white (from stash) and the cute essential dots. I love these and my LQS keeps most of the colors!

Used this Week: 16 yards
Used year to Date: 98.75 yards
Added this Week: 2 yards
Added Year to Date:   45 yards
Net Used for 2012: (53.75) yards
Net Stash increase for 2012:  -








2 comments:

Chris said...

Very nice! I've been wanting to make one of those because my strip drawers are exploding!! Did you make any special choices or was it anything goes?

Lynne in Hawaii said...

Looks great! Great way to use up some scraps. I just love Bonnie's patterns.