Insanity Quilt

Monday, November 21, 2011

ORCA BAY WEEK 1

I'm so happy to have started on time. I'm not too far along but am giddy with how cute the black and white quarter square triangles are turning out. I am using the companion angle ruler and it sure makes accurate triangles quite easily. Lots to do to finish by Thursday.



I also am posting a pic of my little pilgrims. My LQS Grand Country Quilters is selling this cute kit and I finished it in time to hang for the Thanksgiving!



Hope everyone is having fun with Bonnie's new mystery quilt!

3 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Lots of good progress made on the mystery blocks :)

Candace said...

Your hour glass blocks are off to a great start and your little pilgrims are adorable.

Ellen said...

It looks like you are well on your way to the next step.