Insanity Quilt

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Progress on Insanity Quilt and surfer quilt and Die Cutter





I have 16 diamonds finished.  I got side tracked this past month for lots of reasons. Also,  I have a pic of the nine patches I am working on for the surfer quilt. Lots of other appts and general procrastination going on, but hopefully this week I am back on track. The close up shot shows the stitch lines I print with inklingo. You have to careful to make sure the freezer paper is nice and flat. Every now and then the printer will catch the paper and jam.

I have found another gadget I want. The Big Shot Westminster Pro by sizzix. It runs Accuquilt dies as well as its own and it is a little bigger than the go but not quite as big as the Studio Accuquilt. Just what I wanted! It's purple too. So pretty. I could cut a ton of hexagons with it really fast, but they just won't have the perfect stitch line printed, hmmm decisions decisions.

No comments: