Insanity Quilt

Monday, January 31, 2011

"Cherries in Baskets" -Shop Sample Quilt finished - Design Wall Monday

I got back to quilting in January and completed a shop sample for the Quilt Shop at work at part time. So I had something to share for design Wall Monday finally!

The quilt pattern is "Jamie's Quilt" by Minnick and Simpson for Moda Fabrics, and the fabric line is "Charlevoix' by Moda.  I made the quilt using a large  (40) fat quarter pack with the extra fabric for the border, sashing and binding. I quilted in on my longarm with a random feather design by Barbara Becker from Digitech.com. I used most of the spare fat quarters for my backing.

Head over to Judy's to see what others are working on  PatchworkTimes



10 comments:

CJ said...

This quilt is absolutely charming! I really like your fabric choices.

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

Very cute quilt.

Marla said...

OH MY GOODNES!!!! This quilt is fabulous!!!!!!

Tamera said...

What a lovely quilt!

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a fabulous quilt! Loved all the photos!

Vicki H. said...

Love the baskets and it speaks of summer (I miss it this time of year!) Nice quilting on it too. The shop will be so pleased to have it displayed.

Karen S said...

What a pretty quilt.

Chris said...

I love it. It is such a cheerful quilt!

Alycia said...

That is a great quilt. I love the quilting on it!

Sparky said...

OMG I love this...well done....this would look terrific as a table topper on my table lol