Insanity Quilt

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stash Report - Week 10

Used this Week: 16 yards
Used year to Date: 37.75 yards

Added this Week:0.0 yards

Added Year to Date: 28.0 yards

Net Used for 2012: (9.75) yards

Net Stash increase for 2012: 
-


Here's my projects that helped move my stash:

Two Piece quilt: Front and Back. Love the tie dye look for fun. My son's girlfriend loved the colors and soft minkee and so she got to keep it !


Turquoise Minkee Back: So Soft!  "Mexican Carpet" Quilt design from Urban Elementz - Dawna Sanders

Added Ric Rac around the rim, and some batik for the binding

Rag Rug using Aunt Philly's toothbrush tool and 13 yards of scraps. I love making these. I have done two so far. this measures 24"  by 48"

Happy Quilting Everyone! That's all for this week.

No comments: