Insanity Quilt

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Finished Clue # 3 in the nick of Time

I finished my 350, 1 1/2 finished HST's last night!! All ready for tomorrow. Since it is my Birthday ( 51 yikes), it is a great B-day present.

I need to finish one last customer quilt before I start though.....



Our electricity went out for about and hour this morning, and it was chilly here in So Cal, 30's!!  It was a blessing in disguise cuz I got off the computer and put the ornaments on our tree!  We got an artificial tree with white lights already on it, last year on craigslists.  I think it might be my favorite tree to date.  There are little sparkles on the needles and when the lights are on, it gives off the prettiest glow. I need to buy some new ornaments to add to our collection because some the old ones are looking really tired, but I love them, with all the memories of past Christmases. My most favorite new ornament I bought earlier this fall is my Honu ornament. I just love sea turtles and can't resist do dads or fabric with a baby honu or big honu on them!







No comments: