Insanity Quilt

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stash WE March 7, 2010



Boo Hoo, now my computer finally crashed and I have learned my lesson which is a "back hard drive" Now my computer is in the shop hopefully salvaging my files and I am going to get a new computer and start loading my necessary programs. Why does it take a week to get back, blah.

Back to happy quilting and sewing world......I am almost finished with my "toothbrush rug" I am making with scraps of hawaiian prints. I will post pics of my latest projects when I am back in business, because it is too slow on my hubby's old laptop I am using.

It is scary how attached to my computer I am.

If I finish my rug later tonight I am going to adjust my stash usage numbers. It's a good one for me since the rug really uses a lot of fabrics. Otherwise next week will be a good week.

Here is the website for getting starting with toothbrush rugs (if you didn't have a mom or grandma that taught you when you were young, like me!) I met Aunt Philly at the long beach international quilt show last summer and she is a neat lady.

www.auntphillys.com

What a complainer I am this week, but oh well, I can't help it!


Used this Week: 0.0
Used year to Date: 47.5yards
Added this Week: 0
Added Year to Date:6
Net Used for 2010: 41.5

No comments: